1.6.5 Patch NotesJanuary 28, 2021|2 min read
- Pipes in all loading conditions.
- HSS Rounds with high DCR, or large D/t ratios.
- T's in all loading conditions.
- L's in flexure (except those continuously braced with no OOP loading).
- I's (W, S, M) in flexure with non-compact webs.
- Flitch beams with very large shear demands.
- Continuous beams, and beams with negative moments.
- Beams with very high shear demand.
- T or L beams using self-weight.
- Any beam which has significant reinforcement or significant flexural demand.
- Fixed issue where the application would initially start off-screen after login when switching between multiple monitor setups
- Fixed issue where switching tabs would update ASD/LRFD selection
- Fixed nonzero demands on adequacy cards when loads are not present
- Fixed zero shear capacity shown on adequacy cards
- Fixed location of maximum shear and moment shown on adequacy cards
- Corrected moment in Y direction capacity (the previous version was conservative). Note: compression reinforcement is not considered due to confinement requirements
- Fixed bug causing calculation error when rebar in each face is checked
- Edited static quick help message
- Added constraint on the number of rebar rows (4)
- Steel Calculation Fixes
- Fixed incorrect flitch beam shear stress calculation
- Fixed / Disabled incorrect calculations of concrete beams. Calculation of beams with negative moments temporarily disabled
- Fixed incorrect bearing pressure results at right support for SCL, Glulams, and I-Joists
- Fixed incorrect roof beam end elevation difference adjusting based on roof pitch
- Fixed Links issues w/ sloped I-joists
- Fixed max adequacy location to display distances along the horizontal length instead of sloped length
- Fixed Unsymmetric Collar Tie results
- Fixed Collar Tie results for trapezoidal loading extending across the peak onto both rafters