1.7.8 & 1.7.9 Patch NotesMarch 22, 2022|2 min read
Patch 1.7.9 was released to address a login issue with patch 1.7.8. Most users will skip 1.7.8, but the limited number of users that did install 1.7.8 can now update to 1.7.9.
- We have introduced a new referral program! You can send your referral code directly from the Vitruvius application
- Users are now able to select color depending on the combination type for the load.
- Users can now click the bar that separates module properties to expand and collapse the section
- When importing projects from Strucalc to Vitruvius, the notes associated with each module will now be included in the import
- Users are now given a 30 day grace period to continue using the application if the subscription is on hold
- Added a trial expiration notice to let users know they will be charged
- All information on adequacy cards is now visible and not cut off on smaller screens
- Tab controls now have a uniform look across the application, including in the settings
- Improved textbox aesthetics
- Improved aesthetics for checkboxes
- Updated print header to reduce ink usage when printing
- Better user messaging for Vitruvius Academic installation
- Improvement to user roles and permissions for account management
- The database has been optimized and is now %50 smaller in size
- The "Flat Use" checkbox will now swap the width and depth fields in the UI rather than doing it in the calculation code
- Do not show survey pop-up checkbox is now visible in the medium theme
- The application no longer crashes when the notes box is empty and the 'Include in Print Document' checkbox is checked
- Improved aesthetic of the property section arrows
- Cantilever beams will no longer show the button to add a connector. Connectors will be removed from a cantilever when the user sets the support to free
- When creating a new project in a file path that does not exist, the program will create the path rather than crashing.